This guy... never let me down!
Taverns of Saltmarsh Map Pack
A downloadable Map Pack
Within this pack you'll find maps for three different taverns that are ready to be inserted into your game world. These taverns are compatible with the lore found in the 5e Dungeons and Dragons module Ghosts of Saltmarsh and will fit perfectly the geography and events of the setting.
This map pack was made in collaboration with the illustrator Rafael SeWa.
We hope you like it!
Pay what you want! Even nothing!
It's up to you: you can have the files for FREE or contribute with a little amount to tip us, which we'll appreciate immensely! Thank you very much!
Dungeondraft source files: Personalize your own map!
If you're interested in the Dungeondraft source files, you can have them if you tip $6 USD or more when downloading the files. Just be sure to choose the right amount for your support contribution. This will also give you access to the:
Foundry VTT scene files
These scenes are ready to use with walls, doors and lights already made by us so you won't have to! Just unzip the files in the right directory and import them inside Foundry.
Using these files with Foundry VTT:
To use this files with Foundry VTT, follow these simple instructions:
- Unzip the files.
- Copy the folder named "franzwarm" to your modules directory, inside your user Data directory.
- Inside your game world, create a new Scene - the name doesn't matter.
- Right click the newly created scene and select the Import Data option.
- Choose the .json file for the first level inside the directory you created in step 1, and import it.
- Repeat the process for each of the levels of the taverns.
Using these files with Roll20:
To use this files with Roll20, follow these simple instructions:
- Unzip the files.
- Create a new map in your Roll20 campaign, and set the dimensions as indicated on the table bellow.
- Choose the Map and Background Layer and Import the map image.
- IMPORTANT: These map files use a .webp file format. Roll20 does support it but you have to drag and drop the image from the file explorer in your OS directly into your map grid in the browser. You'll have problems if you use the Upload button in the gallery.
- Right click the imported image and go to Advanced > Set Dimensions.
- Change the option in the dropbox from Pixels to Units and set the width and height as indicated on the table bellow.
- Use the Select Tool to position the image accordingly.
- Repeat for the maps of each level.
Table of Sizes
|Map - Floor||Dimensions||Units (Squares)|
|Farmer's Hall - 1st Floor||5040 x 4620||36 x 33|
|Farmer's Hall - 2nd Floor||5040 x 4620||36 x 33|
|Salt Dog Inn - 1st Floor||5600 x 4200||40 x 30|
|Salt Dog Inn - 2nd Floor||5600 x 4200||40 x 30|
|Salt Dog Inn - Basement||2520 x 2380||18 x 17|
|Smuggler's Den - 1st Floor||3500 x 3500||25 x 25|
|Smuggler's Den - 2nd Floor||3500 x 3500||25 x 25|
|Smuggler's Den - Water||3500 x 3500||25 x 25|
Q: I can't find or did not received my download link. How can I recover my download links?
A: Go to this page and follow the instructions. Probably all you need to do is to type in your e-mail and click "Resend my Download Links".
Q: Will you make all the maps for this campaign?
A: That is the idea. If you're interested you can follow my profile here on itch.io to know when new maps are released!
Taverns of Saltmarsh Map Pack is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you very much
its very good!!!
Top notch... as always!
(Also just noticed the typo of "ideia" in the last FAQ of your submissions)